Sunday, July 1, 2012

What a big day Saturday was... there were so many weddings in the valley! Congratulations to all my beautiful brides that came to see me.... I hope all of your days went as you dreamed it to be! I can't wait to get pictures so I can post them to my Blogg for all to see! You all looked so beautiful when you left the salon and you weren't even in your dresses yet! Congrats again to you all and I wish you all many, many wonderful years of love, happiness and special memories! Come get your hair done and tell me about you big day! Lots of love to you all!

~ Michelle


Here are pictures from one of the bridal parties up-do's I did... Congrats Maria!! You all were amazing and we had so much fun having you girls come in! Maria.... you made such a gorgeous bride and the girls looked beautiful! Lots of love and happiness to the both of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bridal Veil Styled Shoot | Melinda Rose Design

Bridal Veil Styled Shoot | Melinda Rose Design
Hair was done by me and hair pieces by Melinda and pictures by Kathryn Stevens at Atlas & Elia Photography